Friday, November 6, 2015

My Fun Finds from the Country Living Fair

Hello everyone!

I can finally share what I bought from the Country Living Fair recently.

  I always stop at the French Laundry booth when I first get there.  They are known for beautiful bedding, table linens, and pillows.  They never disappoint with their good prices and high quality.  It's such a treat to get to choose something from their booth.  Normally, their linens sell for much more at stores, but they offer special pricing at the fair.  This is the third year in a row that I've bought pillows from them. This year, they offered pillow covers as well.  They cost even less so I just bought the covers this year instead.  I have plenty of inserts at home!

Here is the first pillow.


As always, I go for the French style pillow covers.  This one is cream and grey.  Then I bought 2 matching pillow covers that were cream and blue.




I like how the back of these have just the blue stripes and no lettering.  So, it's like getting 2 pillows in one.

My favorite find is this old fashioned sign!


It's hand painted on some old chippy painted wood.  It's made to look like an arrow too.  It is hung above my sofa in the family room.


And finally, I fell in love with this old wooden crate.  A guy was selling them for just $20.  He had so many I couldn't have counted them all!  He said they came from a blueberry farm.  You can see the writing on the front.


I used it on top of the bookcase in my kitchen and filled it with topiaries.  

I recently re accessorized this bookcase since I now have a pantry to store my food in. This used to be filled with bins, but now it has dishes in it.  I will show you that soon.

So that is my "show and tell" from the County Living Fair 2015!  I hope they will come back to Atlanta again next year.  If they do, I will definitely make another trip.  

Thanks for stopping by!  

Have a wonderful weekend.

~ Kelly ~

23 comments:

Shirley@Housepitality Designs said...

Great finds Kelly and they all look great in your home....Have a great weekend...hopefully rain free!

lala said...

Well, you certainly found wonderful treasures at the fair - the covers are great, and I am absolutely in love with the antiques sign!!!

Stacey said...

You found wonderful things that fit so perfectly into your house. I bet it's fun going to that fair!!

Linda said...

Oh what a fun day! Great finds Kelly, love how you have displayed them.
Raining here as well! Keep dry and have a beautiful weekend!

Penny from Enjoying The Simple Things said...

What great things you picked up at the fair! Love!

NanaDiana said...

Kelly, LOVE those pillows and especially that they just have the stripes on the back. That way you can flip them and have a whole new look.
LOVE your sign, too! Sending the idea to my son if that is okay? He is always on the lookout for neat signs. xo Diana

Doreen@foxdenrd said...

The country living fair sounds like an amazing place! I think they come to NY, maybe rhinebeck? I have to look into that for sure. You got some awesome things that work perfectly with your lovely home Kelly! Love the sign.

Deserae said...

You found some wonderful goodies!!! I love the sign and the blueberry crate. I sure wish that they had a fair like that where I live.
Have a great weekend!!!
~Des

Kim @ Savvy Southern Style said...

I loved seeing the antiques sign in person the other day. It looks so good in that spot!

Cynthia said...

Very pretty finds Kelly. Adore that sign and the crate you found. Love French Laundry but often too pricey. Understand why since everything labor intensive just wish a bit less money.

Cindy

This N That said...

Great finds Kelly..Love the wooden crate...I wish they would come somewhere near here...Have a great weekend..

Lisa @ Texas Decor said...

I love that they offer special pricing at the fair. You got some pretty pillow covers and that's great that one is reversible! I think my favorite though is that crate! I love what it says on it and that it came from a blueberry farm. I just adore things like that. Reminds me of the book I used to read to my boys "Blueberries for Sal." :)

Anonymous said...

Kelly,
I would so love to go the Country Living Fair. Love everything you purchased and, of course, the Maine Blueberry Box is fabulous.
Ginene

Cranberry Morning said...

I love everything about that photo with the sign, the windows, the sofa, etc. It looks SO warm and inviting. And the pillow is perfect!

JoAnne said...

Beautiful pillows, Kelly, and your wooden crate is wonderful too - you'll be able to use it for so many different things!

cynthia lee designs said...

What great finds from the Country Living Fair!! Love your pillows/pillow covers. I hope they are coming back to Ohio this coming year too.
~Cindy

Blondie's Journal said...

We are almost twins, I think!! If we were there together we might have been fighting over these things!! I LOVE the pillow with blue stripes and I actually wrote about my love for pillow covers in my last post---so much more inexpensive. The crate is so perfect. You have a great eye!

Jane x

SImple and Serene Living said...

I love everything you got, Kelly. I wish we had a Country Living Fair nearby. But then again I would probably spend too much money. xo Laura

Suzanne said...

You found some beautiful things! Sounds like a fun way to spend the day!

Unknown said...

Fantastic finds! The new items look great in your home. You have a great eye.
Au Revoir & Bisous,
Michelle from simplysantabarbara.blogspot.com

Junkchiccottage said...

Love the pillows Kelly. OMG!!! That sign is awesome. I want that!!!! What fun finds.
Kris

Lisa @ Fern Creek Cottage said...

Oh that sign! I am madly in love with your new sign!!

Bliss said...

Yup, I like everything you brought home. Think I'll pin that sign too in case I want to make a version of it for somewhere at my house.