Thursday, September 24, 2015

Share Your Style Party #32


Hello everyone!

Looks like I'm late to the party since my computer was out of service yesterday.  I'm using a different one right now that will at least allow me to post this party.  I'm so glad that I could finally participate!  Ron from Uptown Acorn is your host this week.


Thanks again to all of you who join our Share Your Style Party each and every week. I certainly appreciate the many things you share with your hosts.


J & I enjoyed a long weekend in Indianapolis, IN.

Each week one of your hosts will take a turn choosing the features, and then ALL of us will share them on our blogs for tons of exposure.


share your style banner
I just returned from an extended weekend in Indianapolis, IN for J's Aunt Wanda's 8th birthday. She celebrated in high-style. Check out her surprise!





Now it is time for you to party with us.

Here are just a few of the amazing ideas shared with us last week:

Back Porch Musings shared A Tale of Two Tables. I love the blue and white and the cotton centerpiece.




Ramblings of a Southern Girl shared her doughbowl dining arrangement filled with antlers and pumpkins.




The Kids Activities Blog featured such cute looking candy corn-inspired sugar cookies.




I love Halloween, so check out Simplee Thrifty's Oreo Eyeball Cookies. Soooo adorbs!




Perfect for the season, Mom's Madhouse shared a delicious looking Pumpkin Pie Martini.




One more.... Everyday Home shared such darling and tres useful Fall Printables.




If one of your links was featured, be sure to grab our button before you go!!

shareyourstylefeaturebutton

Now, on to this week!  We hope you'll join in with your decor, vintage, DIY, tablescapes, creations and yummies… in other words, pretty much anything STYLE related.  Grab our party button and add it to the bottom of the posts you link up:

Dixie Delights

With that, it’s time to Share Your Style!!


Share Your Style, y'all!



2 comments:

Barbara @ 21 Rosemary Lane said...

Yay you're back! So happy to see your post pop up on my blogroll. Hopefully no more major technical problems. Have a great day Kelly and a wonderful first weekend of fall!
XO Barbara

Unknown said...

That stinks about your computer!!! Hope you get it all sorted out quickly.